Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting Ready for Comic-Con!!!!!... the one in Salt Lake City :(

I am preparing to get my stuff together for the big day!!!! Salt Lake City will have its very first Comic-Con this Sept. 5-7 at the Salt Palace Convention Center. Originally it was to be at the South Towne Expo Center, but since they had sold out within a few weeks they decided to move it to a new location so many more people can attend it. I can't wait to go, but since I have school on the 5th and 6th (Thursday and Friday), my parents are allowing my brother and I to go on Friday and Saturday. But yay!!! This means I can go and Cosplay and I can become a Doll. That's why I bought my new Lolita dress! I still need to look for Circle Lenses, a wig, and tights to go with my dress. I won't show the ensemble before the convention, but I will be posting pics that I will take.