Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm Back!!! From Anime Banzai!

Sorry that I haven't blogged for awhile, but I was busy with school work and chores so that I don't have to worry about that stuff while I was at Anime Banzai. I had so much fun though! I wore Lolita for two days (my Circus Alice ensemble and my new Infanta Snow White!). Sunday I was in mint and chocolate with my new wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs and I wore my new hair bows from Claires for the occasion!

I went to many panels and events that were fun and exciting and this year I was able to stay for most of the day from sunrise to way after sunset which was exciting! I miss it though :(   because I met so many people and made so many friends. I even met with other Lolitas and we had a meet-up on Saturday at Kim Long Vietnamese.

Next year though, I will be doing the Lolita Fashion Show! So that will definitely be exciting!

No comments: